Friday, September 28, 2007

rodent-killer

today we went to zack's parents' house again to deliver tabitha's dog-house.


they have a big back-yard and lots of cats and squirrels. zack's dad likes to shoot the squirrels with something they call a 'beebeegun'. they were hoping that tabitha would 'take care' of their small animal problem, but usually she just wants to play with the cats, and she ignores the squirrels.

until yesterday.
tabitha has become a rodent-killer.
she got one yesterday and one today.
and then they wanted to take a picture of us TOGETHER!!!


i was VERY scared. but she obeyed them and didn't hurt me.
so i felt better.
i even let her lick me.

but then zack put me in her MOUTH.
this was just to show me she wouldn't hurt me.
and she was very careful.

but then..
he threw me up in the air and she caught me in her mouth!!


i didn't like that at all.
i started screaming at the top of my voice.. which happens to be non-existent.
but somehow i think they heard me, because they stopped.

tabitha licked me, to say she was sorry.

and i crawled back into sarah's backback.
i like it there best for now..

1 comment:

amy lineburg said...

Brave Seymour, Very brave!