Sunday, September 30, 2007

dreams

last night and the night before i had dreams.
it's the first time i've had dreams.

in one of my dreams i was a flying llama. i've never heard of a flying llama, but maybe they exist.
i heard that i flew with amy to america, but i don't remember that. and i don't think it was the same kind of flying.
in my dream i didn't have wings. it's just that i could fly.
i flew all over. everywhere. and sometimes tabitha was flying with me. but i wasn't afraid of her. and she didn't try to eat me or catch me or even lick me. we just flew.
sometimes i was alone.
it was always daytime.

in another dream i was a talking llama.
i had kind of a high-pitched voice. that surprised me a little. but i didn't mind so much. i could TALK!! in that dream i also was a photographer llama. i took beautiful photos.

and in another dream i was a barista. that's what they call a person who makes coffee. i learned that a few days ago.

sarah and zack say that sometimes dreams are 'predictive' - that means that the dreams will come true - and sometimes they are about what we've been thinking about.

i hope mine are predictive.

No comments: