Monday, September 17, 2007

my first day of truck school..

today i went to school with zack and sarah.they drive VERY large trucks.
sarah and i sat in back while zack drove first.


then sarah drove and zack sat with me.


i'm learning to use a camera.


they let me sit on the steering wheel of 'the beast'.. it's not really a beast. it's just a big old truck that doesn't work very well. they only drive it in the yard of the school.


this is sarah and me in the beast.


and zack. he always does this pose with me. sarah thinks he's 'sexy'.. i think that means she likes him..

they've been in truck school for three weeks now. they will graduate soon, and then we'll all go out on the road. they said we'll drive a lot. i mean: they'll drive a lot. i can't get my cdl. but they will, and then we will get a truck from their company, and they said we'll drive all over the country. they said they'll take my picture in every state, and then we'll put them on this blog so everyone can see where we've been. they came up with this idea the first time i met them. and they told amy. and i hope she sees all the pictures, and maybe she can show them to all my friends back in peru. i miss them, but i'm glad she brought me here. zack and sarah are really interesting people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE Sarah's trucker 70's ski jacket. Don't let her get rid of that!